VoV Web Desk

Man Dies of Suffocation in South Kashmir

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

SRINAGAR: A man died of suffocation caused by a gas heater at his accommodation in the Pahloo area of the Devsar belt in South Kashmir’s Kulgam district on Wednesday.

Quoting officials, KNO reported that a man identified as Karamat Hussain Choudary, son of Nazir Ahmad Choudary from Nowshera Rajouri, was found dead at his accommodation in Pahloo, Kulgam.

They said the man likely died due to suffocation caused by a gas heater in his room.

A police party has been rushed to the spot to ascertain the facts, they added.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *