VoV Web Desk

Electronic goods worth crores damaged in Sopore fire incident

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Electronic goods worth crores were lost in a fire incident in north Kashmir’s Sopore town.

The fire incident occurred at Haigam Sopore and the shop gutted in the fire incident belonged to Azad Shams Shah who was running the shop by the name of ‘Arif Electronic’.

Locals sources said that electronic goods worth crores were destroyed in the fire incient.

Police have taken cognizance of the fire incident and registered a case under relevant sections of law.(KNT)


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *