VoV Web Desk

Youth died due to electric shock in Ganderbal

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page


By: Marvi Majeed VOV


A 16-year-old youth, who was injured due to an electric shock in Central Kashmir’s Ganderbal district on Tuesday evening, succumbed to his injuries at SKIMS Soura.

As per locals the youth, Danish Nisar (16) son of Nisar Ah Rather of Gangarhama  Ganderbal was injured due to electric shock, while unloading a truck at Bamloora area of District Ganderbal.

He was shifted to district hospital Ganderbal where he was referred to SKIMS soura.

He succumbed during the treatment at Soura SKIMS.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *