VoV Web Desk

23-year old youth dies of electrocution in Budgam village

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

A 23-year old youth died on spot when he came with a live electric wire in Central Kashmir’s Budgam district.

The incident occurred at Gundi Panah village of Budgam.

Local sources told news agency Kashmir News Trust that Mudasir Ahmad Ganie was repairing LT line when he came in contact with the live wire and died on the spot.

Despite his death, he was taken to hospital by locals where doctors declared him brought dead. (KNT)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *