VoV Web Desk

20-year-old girl injured in fire caused by gas leak in Kulgam village

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

A 20-year-old girl was injured in a fire that broke out after leakage from an LPG cylinder at her home in Larm village of South Kashmir’s Kulgam on Friday.

An official told the news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO) that the girl identified as Simran Jan (20) daughter of Khurshid Ahmad Shah suffered burn injuries when fire broke out due to the leakage in LPG cylinder at her house.

“She was immediately rushed to GMC Anantnag, where from she was referred to SMHS hospital Srinagar for specialised treatment,” the official said—(KNO)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *