VoV Web Desk

Man electrocuted to death in central Kashmir

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

A man was electrocuted to death when he came in contact with a live wire in central Kashmir district of Budgam, official sources said on Wednesday.

They said the man, who was electrician by profession, received electric shock while repairing some circuits in a complex in Chadoora in Budgam last evening. “The electrician, identified as Imtiyaz Ahmad Reshi, was rushed to a local hospital where he succumbed,” they said.

They said police has registered a case and initiated investigation into the incident. After completing all the legal and medical formalities, the body of the deceased was handed over to his relatives for last rites.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *