VoV Web Desk

J&K: Shop gutted in fire at Surankote in Poonch

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page


A footwear shop was gutted in a fire that broke out in Surankote area of Poonch district in Jammu and Kashmir here on Wednesday.


Police said that a fire was probably caused due to a short circuit which broke out late last night in footwear shop near J&K Bank.


The shop was owned by Amjad Ali of Ward Number 5, Samote, Surankote.


“Police and fire fighters immediately rushed to the spot and the fire was brought under control,” they said.


Police said that no injury was reported in the incident.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *