VoV Web Desk

13-month-old baby electrocuted to death in south Kashmir

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

A thirteen-month-old baby girl died of electric shock in Landoora hamlet of south Kashmir’s Shopian district on Monday afternoon.

An official told a local news agency, Kashmir News Observer (KNO) that Zaira Nazir, daughter of Nazir Ahmad from Landoora Shopian received a shock after she came in contact with a live wire at her residence.

He said that Zaira was rushed to the hospital where she breathed her last.

Meanwhile, police have taken cognisance of the matter—(KNO)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *