VoV Web Desk

Can’t seek statehood from those who divided our state: G A Mir

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

J&K Congress Chief Ghulam Ahmed Mir today said that he cannot seek statehood from those who downgraded status of J&K.
Speaking to KNS, he said ” whom should we ask for statehood? Those who divided the state without bothering about will of people. They used parliament to do unparliamentary act of breaking a state. Can we ask justice from them. There are other ways to seek statehood but won’t beg those people for statehood who unlaterally and brazenly.
without naming BJP, he said that those parties who contributed here from many decades cannot be kept at bay altogether by rulling party.
He added that Bandipora accident should be an eye opener for BJP.
“Congress party condemned the killings of Bandipora. The incident is an eye opener also for BJP. All other parties like Congress, NC, PDP and other small parties have also suffered same way. Irony is BJP is negating all our sacrifices and are only considering their party people only. A month ago, our Sarpanch was killed in Anantnag. I wanted to visit his family to pay condolences. But Adminstration is not allowing me.”(KNS)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *