VoV Web Desk

Youth dies due to electric shock in North Kashmir

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page


 A youth died on Monday evening after he received an electric shock in Gohal Tengpora area of Pattan in north Kashmir’s Baramulla district.

The deceased identified as Shakir Nabi Dar last evening was repairing an electric wire at his home when he received a shock, resulting into serious burn injuries.

Dar was soon rushed to Sub-district hospital Pattan for the treatment, however, doctors present there declared him as brought dead.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *