VoV Web Desk

Teen electrocuted to death in north kashmir’s kupwara

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Srinagar  :   A teenage boy died after he received electric shock in Kupwara District last evening at about 5 PM, police said on saturday.

They said a 19 years old Nazir Ahmad Chad son of Mehboob Ahmad chad son  resident of Batpora chad received electric shock while comming in touch with Hightation (HT) at Batpora, in the jurisdiction of Police station,Kupwara.

He was shifted to District Hospital Kupwara where he succumbed to his injuries, they said.

They said the body of deceased was handed over to his relatives for last rites.

Kupwara police has registered a case in this regard, police added.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *