VoV Web Desk

Two persons travelling on roof of bus electrocuted in central Kashmir’s Budgam

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Srinagar: Two persons were electrocuted in central Kashmir’s Budgam district on Saturday while they were travelling on a bus roof and came to contact with the electric wire.

Reports said that the incident happened in Watrehail area of Budgam and the victims have been identified as Shabir Ahmad Baba, a resident of Gund Ali and Rafiq Ahmad Dar of Watrehail.

The injured have been shifted to SMHS hospital Srinagar for advanced treatment.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *