VoV Web Desk

Another youth electrocuted in North Kashmir

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

A young boy was electrocuted at Marbal Zainager Sopore when he was trying to set right electric snag at home.this is the third tragic death by electric shock in North Kashmir in the past 24 hours.

PDD department has come under severe criticism as many of its employees especially dailywagers have died or got serious injuries while setting right the electric snags on the poles.the government has yet to set right the system and save human lives.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *